Before you order from us, please make sure you have measured yourself. If you do not have a tape measure, you can order one here.
Some things to remember when ordering
- When we say a size, it is the size of the garment itself. For a comfortable fit, we recommend that each of your dimensions should be at least 2” less than the garment size.
- Some of our items are one size. This does not mean one size fits all. This mostly applies to our fully elasticated skirts. Most of the time, the measurements will be between 28” - 30”. This is the relaxed measurements of the waist of the skirt. We will also tell you what the extended waist is. For comfort, we suggest not to go beyond the extended waist measurements.
- Sometimes we will make dresses that are one size only. Here, we will give you the maximum measurements of the chest and waist. Examples of our one size dresses are the limited edition dresses. Again, for a comfortable fit, we generally suggest that each of your dimensions should be at least 2” less than the garment size provided.
- Our smocked dresses are stretchable around the bust, we always suggest to size down at least two inches. Decide on how you’d like it to fit. How would you like it to drape on you?
- The garment measurements are the maximum measurements. All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of our clothing and differences in the measuring process.
- The best way to use garment measurements is to compare them to items you already own.
- To measurement your chest, measure around the fullest part of your chest wearing a bra. Well, if you wear one.
- Your waist is the narrowest part of your torso. This should be right around your belly button.
- To take your hips measurements accurately, measure the fullest part of your hips. You should do this wearing only undergarments.
If you are still unsure, please email us at email@example.com. We’d love to help you.